View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiebr View Post
My computer is 12GB DDR3 SDRAM with an intel core i7-2600 processor (8mb cache). We are talking about several thousand books, a few of which are fairly large files like I said......they are medical texts like Greys Anatomy, etc.
Do you have books with very long comments fields? <------ What does this mean? I am still learning alot about the Calibre so bear with me.
With the book details (use book icon in the lower corner) showing.
IMHO Long would be over 50 lines (I have seen sample CHAPTERS in in comments )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote