View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #184
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
That's Non Touch, isn't it? Anyway, let me rephrase my point: I am very, very grateful for the fonthack on the Kindle3 KB, since the fonts that the Kindle ships with are ugly. With my Kindle Touch arriving soon, I would like the same option. The only people able to give that option are you and/or yifanlu. But... I've seen it happen on more than one forum on very diverse topics and hardware: several knowledgable posters start criticizing each other and in the end everyone returns sulking to his corner and the thread and development die.
Whomever the shoe fits...
I would be very sorry to see that happen here. Evidently, my motives are purely selfish.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote