View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #15
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I like Redbox. I figure (and so do they) that they will not be a viable model several years down the road, but until the, they fill a need really well.

I watch a lot of free and cheap (Netflix) streaming video, but when I'm interested in a newer release that I can't get quickly from Netflix by mail, it's well worth it to me to stop at the corner Redbox for a buck than, rather than spending the extra 3 or 4 bucks on an Amazon or PPV rental. I do occassionaly go that route, but I have to REALLY want to stay inside....
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote