View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 01:05 AM   #19
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't believe this until I see something remotely official.

Grouch2 has zero posting history; there's no official announcement; Random House just signed on for Canada; and I can't imagine that Overdrive would enact a change that big by just "circulating" an email to selected libraries.

I mean, really. "This will not stand?" Boycotts? Y'all don't even know if it's real yet.
Someone sent this email to a mailing list for the Digital Public Library of America. I suggest everyone join and contribute their thoughts to this new librarys creation, together we can end copyright and give everyone access to everything!!
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote