View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
mdb139
Enthusiast
mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdb139 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android (Samsung Captivate)
After tinkering with this for a bit, I found that if I go to the MyFiles icon and click on the book cover, it causes the hang/crash. However, if I click the dropdown arrow next to the book, select "View Details" and then click "Read Now" it works.

Obviously, not ideal, but at least I can get it to work.

On to another question: Is it me, or does the application not really honor your view settings? Seems like I can tweak the font size and margins, but it doesn't appear to honor justification or font selection (or at least it's not consistent).
mdb139 is offline   Reply With Quote