Thread: Clips bar empty
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 04:29 AM   #44
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Just to let you know, I'm sitting back here lurking on this issue. Although it happens for me--losing both my very few clips as well as my rawther extensive library of saved searches--there is absolutely no consistency to my experience. Sometimes I can open as many as 5 instances with no problem; other times, two instances will kill the libraries on either or both instances. Big files, little files--don' make no steenkin' difference.

I figure this is just something the fickle god of programming has placed in our midst to allow the wonderful maintainers of this jewel to save money on haircuts. Don't need a haircut when you're pulling it out manually.

For me, though, it's a minor inconvenience. It doesn't hurt to reload that file occasionally anyway.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote