View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #166
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaczmilk View Post
Everything looks fine, no errors etc., but my Kindle is not booting up in diagnostics mode. My guy is still there... yep, under the tree No progress bar etc.

If that's indexing problem how can I manually remove all of my books from Kindle? Under Windows (ekhmm, sorry ) Kindle is not detected as a drive.
Errm, does the screen change at all? At any point in time? It might just be broken otherwise... You should see actions on the USB port in such a case, though, maybe even a disk drive, which you mention you don't....

If there's no progress bar showing up, it is not an indexing problem (given that the screen is not broken).
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote