View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 09:16 PM   #4
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'd like an Elipsa with buttons on the side like the Forma has. It already has a wide spot there so it's ready for them. I really like the Elipsa (without the heavy cover or case it snaps into) so if they come out with a Forma that has its warts fixed I don't plan on getting one. They also should use the faster cpu like the Elipsa has; it's noticeably faster after adding some books to it with calibre, when that adding books progress bar pops up.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote