Thread: So far, so good
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 02:10 PM   #12
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsnick View Post
Did you guys get your big libraries via Project Gutenberg & purchasing ebooks or by scanning books you already own?

I have several hundred physical books I've been meaning to scan so I'd be interested in hearing how you converted yours to electronic. So far I've been cutting out the pages and using a ScanSnap scanner paired with Abbyy Finereader.
My company has a safaribooksonline license as well as a few others. PG and purchasing. I'm very interested in putting together something like the stuff found at https://www.diybookscanner.org/
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote