View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 10:24 PM   #3
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Dr....

Will do.

I have noticed that the software is a little picky about the Titles remaining titles if you move them around.

I love the NASB version of the bible and spent the last week or so downloading 3 chapters at a time from zondervans site. (Its still under copyright but they let you have three chapters at a time on the net.) Through copy and paste got the entire new testament into BD. Then created links to chapters and books. Got it all prepared and made the file,,only to find out that half the links didn't work. I think when i used the element browser to en masse get rid of extra paragraphs somehow messed up the links. Edited the bad links one by one and finally got it right. I can navigate easily though the new testament and am thinking of tackling the O.T. next.

I'd like to post it here for folks to enjoy but the copyright laws say no no.
I think im going to stop manually putting a page break after my TOC's and see how that works. I seem to get a blank link on every TOC i make. The first link seems to come up blank and i have to go back and edit.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote