View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 05:45 PM   #24
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerAction View Post
Theoretically yes but it's kind of a niche case and I don't think I will impement that for now.
My daughter showed me what it's like on two pages per page and on the Aura One, just changing the orientation is enough. Too bad it had to be changed manually on the Aura One but one more reason to switch to Libra/Forma.
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote