View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #131
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Even nowdays we have library sections being "read-only" (i.e.: loan and taking away not allowed)
True. My local library has such a section. It's where the reference books such as encyclopedia's are kept among other books. You can look stuff up and even photo copy articles so that you have the info. when writing something up (at least when I was a kid I did so) but you can't remove the books from the library.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote