View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #126
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
to keep it simple... I would have OPEN as the top option in all cases... Greyed out if there was no default "opener" (including folders)

I could handle the extra clicks.

double click might be "challenging" to comprehend for some.

but I see your point... possibly there is an argument for a proper "branch" or even Fork...
however it would be nice to detect the Touchscreen capabilities and simply offer that extra "drill-down into folders without pressing open" on those devices.

will think about the double click thing... it's a decent idea.

Last edited by twobob; 02-27-2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: will think about the double click thing... it's a decent idea.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote