View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Wow I find it very interesting that religion/inspiration comes in second...I suspect that includes all the "new age" books as well...
Maybe it includes Dan Brown books?

I've seen numbers before indicating that there is a huge market for religious books in the US, seems odd to me as well since I've never read a single one, nor do I know anyone who does. I don't read many romance books, but I do know a lot of people that read those at least.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote