Thread: Completely lost
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 05:37 PM   #5
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
The problem doesn't come from encryption. Even with WPA turned off (BTW, I use WEP), it doesn't work. The problem comes from my router, which doesn't attribute any IP addess to the iLiad.
I tried today with a WEP secured network, and there wasn't a single problem. Funny thing is : the network I tried today is configured exactly the same as mine, except it's another brand.
I guess my router is kinda jealous ^^
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote