Thread: Page Number bug
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 12:14 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But, given the fact that the 505 now mounts directly as a USB drive, why would anyone use the Connect software other than to buy books from the Sony store?
I still have my trusty old, obsolete, wrinkled, alzhimers PRS500... so I HAVE to use eBook Library. However, if I did get a spiffy new 505 I would probably still use it to organize my eBooks and also since I need to keep it around for the 500.

Also, another "why would anyone use it" apparently would be to pre-index the books. Also, I think the software autoconverts .doc files to .rtf too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote