View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:08 AM   #15
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
I'm trying to convert my plugin, and I've noticed while running from source I get errors like this for several dummy files even without running using my plugin - Calibre still runs though:

IndentationError: expected an indented block
Failed to initialize plugin...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 486, in initialize_plugins
plugin = load_plugin(zfp) if not isinstance(zfp, type) else zfp
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 49, in load_plugin
return loader.load(path_to_zip_file)
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/customize/zipplugin.py", line 169, in load
m = importlib.import_module(plugin_module)
File "importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/customize/zipplugin.py", line 147, in load_module
import_name), 'exec', dont_inherit=True)
File "calibre_plugins.dummy12.__init__", line 38
print "HELLO!"
^

I've decided to split my code out into several files to make the most of the new api - it may be some time before it actually works again
meme is offline   Reply With Quote