View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 12:32 PM   #19
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The first in the series When Women Were Warriors by Catherine M. Wilson is DRM-free. So the other two may be also. Note that Book I is only $0.99 but it is available for free from the author’s website.
...and the first book is a good read too. Can't comment on the other two as I haven't been able to get myself to pull the trigger yet.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote