View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 02:13 PM   #244
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
but what do you mean by "change the affiliate"?
In the .kobo folder is a file called affiliate.conf which lists an affiliate usually associated with where the device was purchased. For example mine says KoboDirect usually
(specifically [General] affiliate=KoboDirect), but I edited it with Notepad to say bestbuyca so that I'd get the 4.4.x firmware on sync a couple of versions back, because it was being pushed to devices with that affiliate (among others).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote