View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 07:17 AM   #97
lealla
Enthusiast
lealla will become famous soon enoughlealla will become famous soon enoughlealla will become famous soon enoughlealla will become famous soon enoughlealla will become famous soon enoughlealla will become famous soon enoughlealla will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
There was an update to Marvin recently.

But now, the content server option does not seem to work. At least between my iPad Mini (iOS8.3) and my laptop (Win7)

If I use Marvin to try to connect to the Calibre content server, it never seems to find it.

And if I try to use Safari to go to the content server, it stops with an error that the server stopped responding.
I can still connect to the Calibre content server, but I still have the problem that there is no way I'm going to individually import each one of my books.
When I click "multiple books" it says, click on each book to add to the list. Is there a 'Add All' button I'm just not seeing?

I ran a quick test with dropbox to see if there was a way to bulk import, but it too wanted me to select each one by one.

This seems to be a massive oversight on behalf of Marvin - I must be missing something?
lealla is offline   Reply With Quote