View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 05:25 AM   #1059
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Welp, looks like I am going to side-track myself. Someone asked me about an OZ book, and I suddenly decided I need something a little more light-hearted than Poe right about now. So I have talked myself into doing all of the 14 illustrated first-edition OZ books by L. Frank Baum. (The sequels are by Ruth Plumley Thompson [1891-1976], so those will wait a long long time...)

There is an Oz omnibus in the library, posted by Nate the Great some years back, but with no illustrations.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote