View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
E-book device (E Ink, 2nd-generation) comparison matrix

We've compiled an overview of forthcoming 2nd-gen e-book reader devices that are all based on E Ink technology. They include two readers from Chinese Jinke (HanLin V2 and V8), one from Sony (Sony Portable Reader), and one from Dutch-based iRex (iLiad).

Link to the overview: https://www.mobileread.com/eink/

For corrections or add-ons, feel free to post anything that comes to your mind in this thread.

Also my thanks to May from Jinke for sending me his version of the device matrix. If I had to pick one of the devices based on quality of customer service, it'd certainly be a Jinke HanLin reader.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote