Thread: Touch Nook books
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
AFAIK Sony is using "generic" ADE DRM which means you can use a Sony DRM epub on the Kobo the same way you can use a Kobo DRM epub. I haven't used the Sony store, so maybe you need to use their software to get the epub, but it should be directly loadable onto the Kobo.
Yes, this is correct. I did this after I got my Mini, downloading a few prior purchases.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote