View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #52
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I just discovered that if you do not own a Nook device it is easy to lose your books. I have the Nook app on my phone and if I log off, it deletes all my books from the device. It does give a warning that your books will be deleted first, but if you need to logoff for some reason they will be deleted. Then if you don't have a current credit card on your account, you can't get your books back.

I have Nook for PC and tried logging off there and you can't access your books without the credit card you used to buy the book if you are logged off. I have used probably three different cards to buy books and don't know what two of them are anymore. Nook books cannot be opened by ADE on your PC either, but I guess that shouldn't be a surprise given the DRM they use. It think it is Adobe, but with a different flavor from most.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 12-01-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote