View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul58 View Post
I'm a wheel watcher player as well (I also got burned in April when I lost a ton of points as well), but I have earned many of them back. I'm back up to over 4600 points!

Don't forget to do the Jeopardy puzzle every day also, for choosing the correct final category from the previous day you can get 25 points a day and by playing the weekly Jeopardy Game, you can earn 200 points per week! So, between the Wheel of Fortune Bonus Puzzle, Final Jeopardy, and the weekly Jeopardy game, you can earn 235 points per week!
Thanks for the Jeopardy recommendation! I was never very good at that particular game show, but with the multiple choice answers to choose from, I didn't do too bad. Definitely will help add to my points level quicker!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote