View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 08:18 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
JSWolf, if I read you correctly (there's a word missing in what you wrote, so I'm not sure I am), you're suggesting that Kepubs sometimes show only part of a line at the bottom and top of the screen, yes? I've never encountered that, except very rarely when someone has botched the coding of superscripted or subscripted numbers in the ebook.

Are there any other ways in which RMDSK typography is better, in your view?

Thank you!
RMSDK has proper kerning and hyphenation as well as any line hight you prefer without the split line bug that KePub has.

Oh and there is a better English hyphenation dictionary at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=325081 It'v#se what I use. I posted it. You can set up the patches to auto install this every time you patch.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote