View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 08:13 PM   #10
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
With ePub ou don't have to have a wider line hight to avoid splitting the last/first line the screen,
JSWolf, if I read you correctly (there's a word missing in what you wrote, so I'm not sure I am), you're suggesting that Kepubs sometimes show only part of a line at the bottom and top of the screen, yes? I've never encountered that, except very rarely when someone has botched the coding of superscripted or subscripted numbers in the ebook.

Are there any other ways in which RMDSK typography is better, in your view?

Thank you!

Last edited by RobertJSawyer; 03-25-2020 at 08:21 PM.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote