View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:51 AM   #30
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Same issue. Aura HD, firmware 2.6.1 (using 2.6.1 version of koreader), starting it from KoboLauncher (from pbchess-1.2.5-new).

Mine is a single page listing of the authors folders that calibre placed on my Aura. It appears to have them all, but I only have a few on the device, while I am trying different things. If I have to reset the internal memory, I don't want to reload more than I need for immediate use.

The corruption is there as has been described, but more to the point nothing appears to be being selected. The [X] in the upper right corner isn't being selected and no action is taken.

To get out of that nonfunctional display, I have to plug in the USB cable connected to my PC and poweroff. Just using the poweroff doesn't work.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote