View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
caribbean_spur
Connoisseur
caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony daily edition 950
Sony 950 vs Pocketbook 302 or any suggestion

Hi guys,

I have been looking around for a ereader and at first I have decided to get the Sony 950 but I just found out about the pocketbook 302 and I might consider it. However, it is not as well reviewed so I don't have all the information I need to make a decision.
Here are my requirements:
1- E-ink
2- touch screen but mat not glossy
3- borrowing to the public library
4- Multiple format for ebooks . Don't want to be tied to any specific format
5- Dictionary and translation dictionary (I really like the way you access the dictionaries with the sony 950)
6-pdf readability especially for scientific articles with landscape possibility
7- Wi-Fi could be nice but not essential

As I said the 950 pretty much has everything I need, except that I think the price is just prohibitive. So, does the pocketbook close to the sony? I would rather it had a bigger screen but I could deal with 6'.

Anybody who knows both devices please enlight me! Thanks!
caribbean_spur is offline   Reply With Quote