Thread: A few questions
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Mobi has metadata but kindle doesn't read it. There are no blurbs, series info.

I do not buy from big sellers so I don't think I have a single book with DRM. Small publishers give me wide range of formats without any restrictions.

I think series problem is solved in Kindle using calibre. Will have to check it out.

What about metadata includint blurbs?
With kindle it seems the only way to have blurbs is to convert all mobi books to mobi adding metadata as first page using calibre. I'd rather not. Afraid of damaging the original format in some way because of the convert settings.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote