View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 09:46 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
For those who want to give a book a star rating and move on, I've found out that if you long-press somewhere in the review area (after selecting your star rating), the "Before You Go" screen will disappear, but your star rating will be preserved on Goodreads. I've no idea (yet) if it posts to your Goodreads feed or not (I suspect not), but it's available as a Review that you can then edit later.

I only discovered the glitch when trying to copy/paste some content I'd added (for once) to a review via the "normal" android text-editing tools. So just know that anything you may have typed will be gone. Only the star rating will be retained.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote