View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 04:57 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
Jim: In e-book files I make, I use a blank line as a section break. However, Freda seems to remove those so there's no way to tell where one section ends and the next begins. Is there any way to make it preserve those blank lines?

Also, is there any way to make it use truetype fonts I've added to Windows? I've added TT font files of Bookerly and Ember, but they don't show up in Freda.
There's an option "Remove blank lines" somewhere in the settings. I turned those off (same problem as you had).

Fonts I've no idea, as I don't have a Windows 10 tablet/pc, only a Windows 10 phone.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote