View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #51
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquele View Post
Does the Nexus 4 come with root access? If it did I guess I could live with a built-in one...
Nexus (nexii?) devices are extremely easy to root. They come with the option to unlock the bootloader and, once you've done that, you can boot in a custom recovery and from there just flash the necessary binaries and off you go. It's a 2 minutes job, I've done it several times. The only caveat is that unlocking the bootloader performs a factory reset, so everything (apps, data, ...) is gone, so you have to backup first.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote