View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
smithno
Groupie
smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, jetBook Lite, Kindle 3, Galaxy Note II
Mine is supposed to be delivered Monday, so I am real interested in the review! One question. Did you try an epub book? epub is listed as a supported format and since my Sony 505 also supports epub, I have been making an effort to choose epub when it's available. I have been hoping that is the common format between the two so I won't have to fool with getting ebooks in two formats.

smithno is offline   Reply With Quote