View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 06:00 AM   #11
Mavireck
Connoisseur
Mavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo H2O (broken), Kobo H2O Edition 2 v1 (stolen), Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse View Post
Anmyone able to just put all the required files in to ONE zip file???

oddly having issue swith github etc for downloads/access..

would be a great help..

thank you

Here you go:
https://github.com/Mavireck/Kobo-Pyt...eases/tag/v1.0

It packs both my Dashboard and my Wolfram Alpha app. And it starts a very simple menu from which you can start them, and from which you can also start PBChess, Koreader and YAWK (I have not fixed Plato's launch script yet). (I don't like to have too many "fake books" which are only script starters).

Installation guide:
If you are not using a Kobo H2O First Edition:
- edit the launcher.py in Kobo-Python-Launcher for appropriate screen_width, screen_height and input file (if input does not work).
- Edit Kobo-Dashboard/files/config.json and Kobo-WolframAlpha/WAK.py for the same reason.
- Report if you see any error, although I do not guarantee a long-term maintenance.
- Then follow the steps below:

If you are already using a H20:
- Install KFMon and KoboStuff by NiLuJe.
- Edit Kobo-Dashboard/files/config.json with your openweathermaps APPID et cityID.
- If you want to start KOReader from my simple menu, copy .adds/mavireck/Kobo-Python-Launcher/startKoreaderFromPythonLauncher.sh into .adds/koreader/
- If you want to remove/add entries to the Python Launcher, edit the .adds/mavireck/Kobo-Python-Launcher/launcher.json file

P.S. Is it really impossible to edit a thread title? That is the first forum for which I am unable to change it...

Last edited by Mavireck; 08-14-2019 at 06:03 AM.
Mavireck is offline   Reply With Quote