View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 09:05 AM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
good summary

I fail to see what if any benefits there are to the end customer in upgrading i.e. what can ade 3 or 4 do for me that ade 2 can't

except decrypt books from non existent ade 3 only vendors ?

I doubt the ability to render books to read on PC screen has improved at all since version 1 ? or that its primitive librarian facility is of any use to any one ?

my limited experience of adobe ( ade, flash...) is that their site was invariably down when I needed to contact them , and that their customer support is useless)

but at least we don't have to worry about debuggng flash any more
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote