Thread: prs600 problem
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
vlm...I tried to install version 3.0, but same problem occurs. I click on the icon, and nothing happens (although I hear noises as if a program is loading). I tried resetting the DEP and still nothing.
Walsh...with calibre installed, can you still download/buy books from Sony? I bought my wife some gift cards to go with the reader, but if I can't access the software, they're useless.
Just an FYI...I was able to download version 2.5.01 from the Borders site, and it loaded fine, but I couldn't use it because it demanded an updated version (3.1) be installed. I'm getting closer to bringing my reader back and changing to a Kindle....with my luck, it won't work either!!!
Yeah, you won't be able to buy anything from the Sony store with Calibre or an older version of the library. I'm really surprised that the DEP exclusion didn't work. What kind of antivirus are you running?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote