View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 07:18 AM   #14
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by writingboy View Post
Here is a small sampling of my HTML that includes links meant to take my readers back to the the passage from where they clicked on the endnote:

Code:
<p id="e1016">16. <em>The Bewitched Continuum</em>, pg. 223<a href="#ref1016" "title=return to Chapter 10">&olarr;</a></p><br>
In addition to what others have said the glaring error to me is in the <a> tag's title attribute. One of your double-quotes is in the wrong place. It should be
Code:
<a href="#ref1016" title="return to Chapter 10">
not
Code:
<a href="#ref1016" "title=return to Chapter 10">
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote