View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #54
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I like the position, find it comfortable for either hand with T1 and my 350. When I read one-handed, I use the buttons. I've been known to keep reading while unloading groceries at the checkout line.

The buttons are also great for flipping through pages fast. I very much like having both touch AND buttons.

Each to their own, however.
I like the buttons on my 350, but not on the T1. As you very rightly say though, this is an area where what works for you is what counts.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote