View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:00 AM   #50
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Your post does have some pertinent points. I know for example that I take Road design software to the nth degree in order to force it to do what I require it to do.

In regards to PDF's, the problem is not the ereader, but the very nature of PDF's and the software used to create them. A PDF is designed to be an A4 (up to A0) size portable document that preserves the author's formatting intact. The majority of PDF's are thus designed to be read on a desktop PC display not a 5-7" ereader screen.

Also, I doubt that the firmware 1.4 is the final firmware release for the Ko1

We just all need to be patient.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote