View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #135
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
When you hold it next to your K4S, do you see a difference in contrast? And, I read somewhere that the screen background is lighter than on ther Kobos - how is it in comparison to the K4S? If you absolutely insist on posting a picture of them both next to each other, I won't mind either *hint* * hint*
Sorry, but I don't have the Sony; so I can't compare them. I was borrowing it from a friend until I decided which ereader I wanted. I went with the K3. I then replaced it with a K4S.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote