View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
It's also a feature in most versions of MobiReader. I can do the same thing on my Jornada 720 running MobiReader 4.9.

P.S. There are very few Kindle features that weren't already in my version of MobiReader, and it was released back in 2003. Obviously most of the design of the Kindle software was thought up by Mobipocket -not Amazon- before one bought the other in 2005.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote