View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #10
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by irmar View Post
So what's the improvent on the Opus as far as book reading/managing goes?
It weighs more, one of the page turn buttons is not reliable, the USB connection is erratic for many and non-existent for the reviewer, the reader becomes very slow if you load it with many books (so does the Opus)... It may be quicker to refresh, and the ink sharper? But that's it, basically?
If this is the case, frankly I don't see why I should change.
It's faster, it"s tactile, larger screen. It's some improvement from my point of view.

But then, if you're happy with your opus and don't feel the need to change, don't change.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 12-11-2011 at 02:03 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote