Thread: PRS-600 Potential owner
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 04:47 AM   #22
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
I have had mine for about a month. Yes, there is some glare at time, but even print pages can get glare with certain lighting. I have not found a situation where I could not tilt the reader slightly and be fine.

As for contrast, when I got it, I thought it was a bit less than the PRS_5005/Kindle display. But comparing it to the PRS-505 in a Brookstone store in the airport, it is about the same. And also seeing sveral Kindles in use on my last trip, it is about the same. It isn't perfect, but it is more than usable.

I figure, in 2 years, the units will make today's look like donkey carts. But for those two years, I am LOVING mine.

I travel a lot internationally and just not having to carry so many books is sweet.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote