View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Thank you for your reply, David.

My list of shelves is modest, but the collection is big (a lot of word/odt and pdf document converted).

I suspect that the process of shelves creation now makes a pass through the entire collection... (don't ask me why) I guess this wasn't the case before the upgrade.

Alternative "solution" found:
- create a test book in calibre with all my shelves list and add it to the kobo device. This way the whole list is created at once. (requires the set up of the device shelf column in Calibre)

It saves me the boring waiting time of creating the shelves one by one.

Hope this helps others.

François
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote