View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:03 AM   #157
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
The Galaxy S3 is the closest competitor in terms of sales. But that's not what I was saying.

In terms of what the device is, the Nexus is most similar to the iPhone. It's a pure Android experience with no bloatware, no OEM skins, direct updates, and no expansion. That's not coincidence.
Wait! Is the inference there that Google is aping Apple?

I think I paraphrase Gandalf. ~Fly you fools, fly.~

""Fly, you fools! ' he cried, and was gone.
The fires went out, and blank darkness fell. The Company stood rooted with horror staring into the pit."
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote