View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #213
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksor View Post
Sorry, doesn't work for PW, the update option is not available. So far I've tried only the usbnetwork hack updated by NiLuJe, worked flawlessly.
Oh, I just read that the update bin files need to be told that they are also for the PW. So the PW doesn't recognize the bin as an update package that works on it.

You would have to extract the tar.gz file by hand (cd /mnt/us/ ; tar xzf hackedupreader-0.3.0.tar.gz) and also start it by hand (/mnt/us/hackedupreader/bin/cr3) as the GUI launcher isn't yet available for the PW (I think?).
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote