View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #14315
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Finished all the stories in Liaden Unibus I, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller. Some excellent stories in there, and none that I thought were total duds. Now moving on to the second volume, Liaden Unibus II

These are all stories I've read in the past, but since I'm listening to the full set of novels in the Liaden Universe on Audible, it seemed a good time to do a re-read pass on the stories. Especially since they fill in some gaps.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote