View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #108
pata
Zealot
pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
dic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
excuse the off topic but i had to correct this. The current Trition color film displays are capable of video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPdXAyvWZdI
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that just a prototype? Can any of the color e-ink displays in production, i.e. on the Jetbook Color and so on, display full motion video?

By the way, that Korean writeup seems to indicate that the Kyobo eReader doesn't do video either, or at least doesn't do it very well. The translation I'm reading is barely comprehensible though.

Last edited by pata; 12-06-2011 at 07:56 PM.
pata is offline   Reply With Quote