View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #299
blastyrant
blastyrant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blastyrant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blastyrant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: KOBO WIFI
I've read that as of July 27th, 2011, the Touch (v1.9.6) has dictionary support for side-loaded ePubs. I would very much like to see this support offered on the WIFI version of the KOBO (and the v1 for that matter).

The dictionary was my main reason for purchasing the KOBO and the local rep at the shop I frequent had me believing that it worked on all books, never was it mentioned that there might be limitations.

I would like to see FONT support for the WIFI, as I understand it you can only add fonts to the Touch?

I would like to see the bug fixed that resets my directory viewing settings after the KOBO scans for new books. It is only a tad annoying, something I can live with, but it would be lovely to see it addressed.

Support of simple .TXT and .RTF files to the WIFI would be another welcomed edition.

I would also love to see a rename feature for books using the virtual keyboard.

Zooming and scrolling of zoomed .CBR files would make reading comics on a 6in display feasible. Currently .CBR is a nice alternative for a bunch of photos but not very useful for comics. Also a landscape view for CBRs would be a nice addition, again with zoom and scrolling of zoomed images.

Cheers!

Last edited by blastyrant; 08-24-2011 at 12:59 AM.
blastyrant is offline   Reply With Quote